The 10 Hour General Industry training program is intended to provide an entry level worker in healthcare, manufacturing and warehouse distribution a general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on the work site.
SafetyTraining.com recommends training program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. Workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on the specific hazards of the job.
- Covers the same topics as OSHA Outreach Courses which have been proven to save lives and prevent injuries.
- Download certificate of completion instantly!
- Easy course navigation with bookmarking features.
- Complete at your own pace.
- Unlimited quiz attempts and no course lockouts.
- Great entry level course for General Industry workers in Healthcare, Manufacturing and Warehouse Distribution.
- Can be taken by students outside of the US and its territories
Free downloadable PDF Study Guide included with all Safety Certification Courses.
This 10 hour training certificate provides instruction on OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to construction and general industry. This course teach safety awareness, which assists workers in recognizing and reducing the risks of workplace hazards.
AdvanceOnline Solutions is the provider of this OSHA Outreach Training Program online course.
- OSHA limits all OSHA Outreach Training (classroom and online) to a maximum of 7.5 hours training per day in all OSHA 10-Hour courses. As a result, all 10-Hour courses must be delivered over a minimum of two days.
- OSHA also defines Program Jurisdiction Restrictions. Outreach Training Programs are limited to OSHA Jurisdiction only. Student course completion cards can only be issued for students within U.S. jurisdiction (the 50 States and certain U.S. Territories).
- You must complete this training within 180 days.
Note: Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainers sign and mail an official DOL-OSHA 10-Hour card to students who successfully complete this course.