Includes free study guide
The 10 Hour General Industry training program is intended to provide an entry level worker in healthcare, manufacturing and warehouse distribution a general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on the work site.
SafetyTraining.com recommends training program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. Workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on the specific hazards of the job.
- Covers the same topics as OSHA Outreach Courses which have been proven to save lives and prevent injuries.
- Download certificate of completion instantly!
- Easy course navigation with bookmarking features.
- Complete at your own pace.
- Unlimited quiz attempts and no course lockouts.
- Great entry level course for General Industry workers in Healthcare, Manufacturing and Warehouse Distribution.
- Can be taken by students outside of the US and its territories
- Free downloadable PDF Study Guide included with all Safety Certification Courses.
Provided by 360training.com in partnership with the University of Arizona State University’s Fulton School of Engineering, this 10 hour training certificate provides instruction on OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to construction and general industry. This course teach safety awareness, which assists workers in recognizing and reducing the risks of workplace hazards.
We offer special discounts for group enrollments. Please contact us for details.