Includes free study guide
The 30 Hour Construction Industry program is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the construction industry.
This OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Program is suitable for supervisors and workers responsible to maintain safety at workplace. Workers covered by 29 CFR 1926 OSHA standard, the 30 hour training is a recommended program by OSHA that serves as an orientation to occupational safety and health.
- Covers the same topics as OSHA Outreach Courses which have been proven to save lives and prevent injuries.
- Download certificate of completion instantly!
- Easy course navigation with bookmarking features.
- Complete at your own pace.
- Unlimited quiz attempts and no course lockouts.
- Great for supervisors, and workers with some safety responsibility.
- Can be taken by people outside of the US and its territories
- Free downloadable PDF Study Guide included
Provided by 360training.com in partnership with the University of Arizona State University’s Fulton School of Engineering, this 30 hour training certificate provides instruction on OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to construction and general industry. This course teach safety awareness, which assists workers in recognizing and reducing the risks of workplace hazards.
Who should take this course?
Construction Employees with Safety Responsibilities such as Foremen, Superintendents, Project Managers, Safety Coordinators, Safety Specialists
We offer special discounts for group enrollments. Please contact us for details.