The 10 Hour Construction Industry training program is intended to provide an entry level construction worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a construction site.
This training program is a voluntary training program for entry level workers of the construction and general industries for the recognition, avoidance and prevention of workplace hazards. The benefits of the course are so well-known that many employers, union and local government agencies have adopted it as an employment requirement for workers, especially those who have been contracted or subcontracted to work on publicly-funded projects.
- Covers the same topics as OSHA Outreach Courses which have been proven to save lives and prevent injuries.
- Download certificate of completion instantly!
- Easy course navigation with bookmarking features.
- Complete at your own pace.
- Unlimited quiz attempts and no course lockouts.
- Great for entry level workers.
- Can be taken by students outside of the US and its territories
Free downloadable PDF Study Guide included with all Safety Certification Courses.
This 10 hour training certificate provides instruction on OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to construction and general industry. This course teach safety awareness, which assists workers in recognizing and reducing the risks of workplace hazards.
AdvanceOnline Solutions is the provider of this OSHA Outreach Training Program online course.
- OSHA limits all OSHA Outreach Training (classroom and online) to a maximum of 7.5 hours training per day in all OSHA 10-Hour courses. As a result, all 10-Hour courses must be delivered over a minimum of two days.
- OSHA also defines Program Jurisdiction Restrictions. Outreach Training Programs are limited to OSHA Jurisdiction only. Student course completion cards can only be issued for students within U.S. jurisdiction (the 50 States and certain U.S. Territories).
- You must complete this training within 180 days.
Note: Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainers sign and mail an official DOL-OSHA 10-Hour card to students who successfully complete this course.