The 30 Hour Construction Industry program is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the construction industry.
This OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Program is suitable for supervisors and workers responsible to maintain safety at workplace. Workers covered by 29 CFR 1926 OSHA standard, the 30 hour training is a recommended program by OSHA that serves as an orientation to occupational safety and health.
- Covers the same topics as OSHA Outreach Courses which have been proven to save lives and prevent injuries.
- Download certificate of completion instantly!
- Easy course navigation with bookmarking features.
- Complete at your own pace.
- Unlimited quiz attempts and no course lockouts.
- Great for supervisors, and workers with some safety responsibility.
- Can be taken by people outside of the US and its territories
Free downloadable PDF Study Guide included
This 30 hour training certificate provides instruction on OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to construction and general industry. This course teach safety awareness, which assists workers in recognizing and reducing the risks of workplace hazards.
Who should take this course?
Construction Employees with Safety Responsibilities such as Foremen, Superintendents, Project Managers, Safety Coordinators, Safety Specialists
AdvanceOnline Solutions is the provider of this OSHA Outreach Training Program online course.
OSHA recommends Outreach Training Program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers. Workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on the specific hazards of their job.
- OSHA limits all OSHA Outreach Training (classroom and online) to a maximum of 7.5 hours training per day in all OSHA 30-Hour courses. As a result, all 30-Hour courses must be delivered over a minimum of four days.
- OSHA also defines Program Jurisdiction Restrictions. Outreach Training Programs are limited to OSHA Jurisdiction only. Student course completion cards can only be issued for students within U.S. jurisdiction (the 50 States and certain U.S. Territories).
- You must complete this training within 180 days.
Note: Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainers sign and mail an official DOL-OSHA 30-Hour card to students who successfully complete this course.